Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pretty Wedding Hairstyles I'm Feeling at The Moment

After, recently working a wedding doing hair and makeup, I've been temporarily obsessed with wedding hairstyles. Of course the hairstyle that I would personally looove to walk down the aisle in is:And I don't care what anybody says. This hairstyle is truly a showstopper and would make a great statement on my wedding day. It would say: "Today's my day and I don't give a damn what you think because I'm B-E-U -Tee-Ful". Lol
Yea, so that was the plan until myy cousin mention how I would have a honeymoon soon after and do I want such a grandiose fro as I'm frolicking the Virgin Islands? Or sipping tea underneath the Eiffel Tower? Or swimming in Dubai? This got me thinking and here are some new options for my wedding day hairstyle.

Locs perhaps....



Or maybe I will do an updo with my natural curls...



Of course all my bridesmaids must wear their hair natural on that day:
I guess I should probably work on getting the groom situation all figured out before I start making these plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment