Monday, September 20, 2010

Insanity

My whole body aches. My thighs are screaming and my calves are in shock. My arms refuse to travel too far above my head or behind my back. The only part of my body not in pain is my face.

I love this kind of pain. I feel as though it's pain with a purpose . Not the Rihanna & Eminem "love the way it hurts" type of pain.I can feel my muscles getting stronger and so far the workout itself isn't impossible to do. Shaun T keeps me encouraged and though I have to stop sometimes to catch my breath or wheeze or collapse, Shaun T yells at me till I get up, and the abs on the women in the video motivate me to keep going.

The real struggle is the 4am wake up time in order to get my workout in before leaving for work. Now that's Insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment