Sunday, December 26, 2010

Fabulous Natural Hairstyles I'm Loving

You already know how I feel about fabulous fros. more women should rock them!!

I'm definitely feeling home girls earrings as well.

Love the ring on the left and the black & white striped blazer. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to take my fashion-forwardness to a new unprecedented place of fabulousity. And of course to document it as I do so. These ladies are rocking the natural so right!

California, specifically the Bay Area(where I am now) is a couple steps behind in the natural hair scene, and I may have to single-handedly lead them into the new nappy place. Lol I kid, there are plenty of fabulous women rocking natural; however, it is not as prevalent as I saw in Atlanta or in New York.

I have a lot of women come up to compliment me on my hair and express how they wish they could go natural. I tell them they absolutely can and give my little bit of advice. I want to help women step over to the nappy side. Has anyone wrote a book on how to go natural yet? Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment