Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lovely Lace

In what situations, and how exactly can one wear see through lace. It's something I've been trying to figure out for quite some time now(and by that, I mean the last 3 days). Lace is definitely something I will be trying to work into my wardrobe.

Emma Watson looks stunning in this black lace and leather number. And I absolutely love the pixie haircut. It makes her look a lot like Victoria Beckham though...


Not exactly a dress you can work on any occasion, but she does look spectacular.
Its fun and flirty, sexy and demanding of attention. I loves it!
But of course I'm always thinking of a way I could make my lace numbers work appropriate. I've got to find more places to go to wear all my fabulous clothes...

1 comment:

  1. When I saw this outfit online, absolutely loved it! And I really like this hair on her. Her previous hair was quite unruly. I like her cover on the new ipad, it's soo cool! Check it out.
    http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2010/12/20/emma-watson-ipads-first-living-magazine-cover/

    ReplyDelete