Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Homecoming

Today I head back to Georgia to spend the holidays with my fam. I've missed them terribly and weirdly enough, I've missed Georgia, as well. I know, I know...after all the complaining I did....but I do. I miss my church. I miss jogging in my neighborhood. I miss my beauty supply shop. And I miss the amazing natural hairstyles I used to see everyday. Californians really need to hurry and catch up with the natural hair MOVEment.

Anyways, I am excited to be going home and look forward to joking with my sibs, defending my drinking habits to my big sis, and harassing my younger bros.

This is truly the number one reason why I love Christmas. I know it means I get to sAlign Centerpend time with the people I love most.

World's most expensive Christmas Tree. It's in Abu Dhabi, and though the artificial tree itself just coast $10, 000, the diamonds, emaralds, and rubies that adorn the tree bring the price to a whopping $11 million!! Why would any tree need to have that many jewels on it? I hope they got serious security over there lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment