Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back On It

I can't be leaving my loyal readers waiting so I'm back stronger and better than ever and believing that things are gonna get better.

Life is good. I'm at work right now blogging instead of doing the bazillion things expected of me so I know I'm gonna get quietly "spoken" to later, but it's important to blog when you feel the urge so that's what I'm trying to do.

For a while I've been feeling sort of complacent about life. That I had little control over the overall picture and even though God is in control of my life, I am not a crippled passenger.
"Faith without works is dead."

So I am making movings applying active optimism--which is the conscious, PURPOSEFUL mental decision to approach life with a positive perspective. So far it is working and keeping me focused.

You must put out your best in any and every situation in order to receive something good.

Working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment