Monday, August 10, 2009

Side Shaved Head: Hot or definitely NOT?

I've recently been noticing a trend of ladies shaving one side of their head. I guess it's original and daring, but it also just seems lopsided and unnecessary.

I first noticed Cassie proudly debuting a half shaved head...who knew that was only the beginning...


Next, we saw La La Vasquez rocking a similar look:

I assume they were going for rocker chic....


Then all of a sudden, Rihanna, jumps on this unsymmetrical stylewagon...

Does anyone else peep the tattoo this chick has got IN her ear?!! That's just doing the mostest...


The latest to join is Ms. Keyshia Cole:


And of course she always has to ghettosize what every style she's rockin...

I just don't know how I feel about this look. Maybe if someone with an Afro tried to rock it, I could get down...

Overall, I hope this style leaves as quickly and as silently as it came, but somehow, I doubt it will.

1 comment:

  1. it became a trend.... some people just don't have originality /:

    ReplyDelete