Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Is It Possible Mr. Loveable is Already in My Life?

Since love is one of my favorite topics to discuss, I though I would talk about soulmates for a minute. A lot of people believe there is no such thing as just one soulmate, rather we can have many soulmates over the period of our lives.

I disagree. I believe every person has only one true soulmate and most of us will never meet that person. A bummer, I know. But that's what happens when you settle for the next best thing instead of waiting for the Truth to come along. You know, the One. And I understand, it feels kind of counterproductive inn this society to wait for something or someone. We should be going out and getting what we want. At least that's what society tells us.

Furthermore, it is always possible that the soulmate we seek doesn't look the way we would prefer them to and hence, we overlook them. Maybe people don't meet their soulmate because the two never bump into each other. One lives in the U.S. while the other lives in London. I would describe a soulmate as someone who fits so perfectly into your missing parts that you feel nothing but whole around them. Very few are lucky enough to find their soulmate and those who do may often let that person walk away.

1 comment: