Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ignant Music

Lately I've been hearing this song on the radio (I'm gonna assume its Southern cuz its just that bad). I always feel bad when I jam to it because it's such an ignorant song, but I do love the beat...

The lyrics go a lil something like:

"Baby girl won't you get with this pimpin...
Just try it out try it out"

Oh wow...ok i just found a video....



In the words of Chris Brown: "I was just like wow"

I hope you peeped Kandi, former member of girl group Xscape and newest housewife on Real Housewives of Atlanta. I was dying watching this video because I just remembered her talking about how when she came out with her first single, it had to be fire cause people were expecting so much from her.

Really though Kandi? I won't lie, I jam to this song in my car but...this is just not housewife material... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment