Here are my top 10 reasons why being unemployed is so unfabulous:
10. Your life goals get put on hold...indefinitely.
9. You start counting every dollar you spend and it's a little too depressing how much of that money is spent on food.
8. You start to feel as though your productivity value is significantly decreasing and your use as an American citizen is withering away..because let's be serious: it's hard to help others if you can't help yourself.
7. It's boring.
6. There's nothing fabulous about not being able to afford to go out on a Friday night.
5. After awhile you just want a different answer for the "How's the job search coming?" that people love to ask week after week after freakin week.
4. You start to question those four years of undergraduate pain and suffering.
3. Somehow feeling exhausted after a day of doing nothing just doesn't feel as worthwhile as being wiped after working somewhere you hate with people you can't stand.
2. You have to think twice about buying yourself that Cosmopolitan at the bar. And if you can't buy yourself a Cosmo, how's a guy supposed to buy you your second round? Sure he may buy you that first drink, but come on we're in a recession...men aren't look for freeloaders.
1. Your fashion suffers tremendously. It's kinda hard to stay up on the newest looks when you can't afford to pay for them. And unlike many Americans today, I cannot afford to put myself into debt so One-day sales pass me by...semi-annuals go unvisited...Clearances stay uncleared, and my closet remains unchanged.
Christian Louboutin Dillian Pumps
(so so fly...umm can I just charge em? lol. womp...I need a job)