Monday, July 27, 2009

Fabulous Finds for this Fall

So as the summer begins to wrap up, I always start to think about what colors to wear this fall; what fashion trends survived the summer; and what new pretty things to adore, but be unable to purchase.


From Michael Kors Fall 2009 collection. Gray is in and when I find my job I too will be rocking power suits with thigh high slits.




Again Michael Kors 2009 collection. Very sleek look. I especially love the booties.





Oscar De La Renta. I'm really into the power suits right now (You could only imagine why). This look is so saucy British C.E.O.



Dolce & Gabbana Yes!! I love gold! I like the flowy-ness of this piece and how it cinches at the bottom.

There's nothing like fashion I can't afford to get me geared up and ready to double my job search efforts.

1 comment:

  1. alright, i finally got it to work so now i can comment. good luck buying these outfits dear.

    ~S

    ReplyDelete