Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello? Still Waiting for Economic Relief Over Here!!

During my internship today, I found out two of my favorite people there had been laid off. Today was their last day :(

They said because of budget cuts, people just had to be let go....so sad.


The work this Victim Services Agency does is so important to the community, which is why it is incredibly hard to hear that people within the organization are suffering.

It's just so upsetting that the economy is still in such a pitiful state. I don't even know how I'm supposed to get a job when I'm competing against people like these two wonderful women with years of experience. I guess it's just by the grace of God that I will find something. All I can do is thank God for the job I do have and and continue my search for another.

George Bush really screwed us all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment