Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Searching for the Perfect Fro'Hawk

For the past few days, I’ve been fascinated with frohawks. Shaved, Braided, Slicked down. I really want to do my hair in this style. Unfortunately, my sister-the hair braiding guru- has left which would mean, I would have to braid up the sides of my head. It wouldn’t be too difficult, but it would take an insanely long time, in comparison to how fast my sis could do it.

Sigh. These college breaks end so quickly.

Anyway, I'm really excited about putting my hair in a frohawk and at one time, was seriously considering shaving the sides. Dramatic, I know...but that's just how I feel about my hair right now.

My hair(as gorgeous as it is) has begun to bore me. I would love to chop it all off and go blond à la Amber Rose, but too many people have cautioned me against it. *Sigh* and since I'm still trying to get a job, I guess I'll save that for another life crisis.

1 comment: